St. Louis, Missouri, Trial Attorneys
At The Lake Law Firm, we have practiced law for a combined total of 50 years and have developed our competency along with values that are integral to our firm. Our client-focused approach reflects our commitment to providing a superior legal- proceedings experience to our clients. We strive to serve our clients in a manner that results in:
- Excellent legal services with positive results
- Client confidence that their legal matter will be handled efficiently and to their maximum benefit, with minimum cost
- Personable and caring service that values our clients’ input and opinions, and keeps them informed throughout every step of their legal proceeding
Experienced and Varied Legal Services
We are experienced across a broad spectrum of legal work, including:
- Trials and litigation
- Negotiating, including ADR, mediation and arbitration
- Transactional services, including document drafting and review
Further, we practice in a broad range of areas in order to handle all of your legal matters over time, and as your legal matter overlaps into other legal areas. Our practice areas include business and commercial law, wills, trusts and elder law, family law, adoption, criminal defense, traffic violations, employment law, civil litigation and real estate law.
Attorney Kevin Lake is the proud parent of three adoptive children, and his experience in adoption and the adoption process inspired a focus on adoption law. We can answer all of your adoption questions, including questions regarding the foster-care-to-adoption process, birth parent rights, domestic and international adoption, open and closed adoption, and federal adoption tax credits and other adoption cost questions.
For personable service and aggressive representation, call The Lake Law Firm. From adoption and divorce to fraud, DUI charges and civil litigation, we can help with compassion and experience. We accept credit cards and are available for weekday, evening and weekend appointments. Contact us at 314-863-0077.