St. Louis, Missouri, Business and Commercial Law Lawyers
The city of St. Louis and its environs abound with businesses and business opportunities. We are proud to have served the business and commercial law legal needs of hundreds of area businesses for over 40 years. We have friends and contacts in a broad range of industries across the region, and have dealt with an almost countless range of business needs, issues and disputes.
Our most commonly provided business and commercial law legal services break down into four primary areas:
- Business formation. We can execute all legal aspects of the formation of your new business, and file organization documents with the appropriate government agencies. We are experienced with limited liability company, sole proprietorship, partnership and corporate business formation.
- Consulting services. We offer experienced consulting services for numerous business issues and problems, including regulatory challenges, buy/sell, confidentiality, non-compete and other agreements, franchising, zoning, contracts and defense services regarding employee/employer relationships.
- Real estate law, housing law and landlord/tenant law. We assist both commercial and residential parties in closing and purchasing transactions, including reviewing and drafting contracts. We also provide representation for disputes, which can involve failure to disclose, breach of contract, security deposits, nonpayment of rent, eviction and unlawful detainers.
- Contracts. We are highly skilled in drafting contracts that fully and tightly protect your full interests and rights. Contracts can regard employment, real estate, buying and selling, renting and leasing, property and business ownership, warranties, consulting, confidentiality, franchising, indemnity and legal settlements.
- Employment law issues. We have helped numerous area employers solve their legal problems regarding workers’ compensation, privacy, contractors, non-compete agreements, employee issues, regulatory agencies, and discrimination, sexual harassment and wage-and-hour accusations.
For highly experienced and knowledgeable business and commercial law legal and litigation services, call The Lake Law Firm. We have worked with local businesses for over 40 years, and have longstanding relationships with numerous firms. Contact an attorney at 314-863-0077.