St. Louis, Missouri, Elder Law Attorneys
As a person ages, concerns change from raising a family to caring for their family after their death. In addition, thoughts of their own care come to mind, such as paying for nursing homes and managing their estate. Whether you are aging and need a lawyer’s assistance with legal concerns, or are seeking an elder law attorney in regards to a loved one, legal representation focused on your individual circumstances is essential.
At The Lake Law Firm, we can help. We have been representing the elderly and their families for more than 40 years. We take time to understand our clients’ needs, and are committed to providing superior service in helping them accomplish their goals.
Our Elder Law Services
We can handle all your elder law needs, including:
- Filing your initial Medicaid claims and handling any issues that follow
- Handling Social Security Disability appeals
- Arranging for the management of an elderly loved one’s property
- Drafting deeds and beneficiary deeds, quit claim deeds and other documents to legally transfer property from one family to another
- Reviewing contracts with nursing homes
- Representing you with nursing home payment and reimbursement issues and other nursing home disputes
- Appointing a power of attorney to handle financial affairs
We also assist with general estate planning, such as drafting wills and setting up a trust fund for children, grandchildren or other chosen beneficiaries. We answer your questions and provide these necessary services now so you can move forward knowing that you and your estate are well cared for.
An elder law lawyer can ensure the future of you or your loved one is secure and that arrangements are made for financial and medical care. For experienced and compassionate elder law services, call The Lake Law Firm. Contact us at 314-863-0077 for a weekday, evening or weekend appointment.