In order for a business to be successful, it is absolutely critical to ideally undertake action that ensures both:
- Employment law compliance
- Ideal business formation and development
Failure to do so can prove disastrous financially and legally for the business and its employees. As such, the skill of an experienced legal team is usually the optimal resource needed to work toward an ideal outcome.
Business Development Attorney Serving St. Charles
With more than five decades of combined experience, our team of lawyers at The Lake Law Firm is prepared to help you make ideal decisions related to:
We are able to represent both businesses and employees in issues of employment law and bring a comprehensive competence to help resolve issues related to:
- Discrimination in hiring, promotion, demotion or dismissal on the basis of race, sex, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability or pregnancy
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
- Hostile work environment
- Whistleblower retaliation
- Libel, slander and defamation
- Contract disputes
- Wage-hour issues, inaccurate overtime accounting or non-payment
- Severance packages and non-compete agreements
- FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) issues
When possible we partner with clients to take a preventative approach to these issues. We can help optimally draft documentation including non-compete, franchise and employment agreements.
We are able to help optimally solve issues involving business formation and entity jurisdiction. Depending on your unique circumstances and overall goals of the business, it may be necessary to form a partnership, LLC or corporation. From there it is critical to ensure that corporate minutes and other corporate formalities are followed. Because we have been working on these issues for decades, there is no issue too complex for our team.
To discuss any Missouri business development or employment law issue in an initial consultation with one of our St. Louis employment law lawyers, call 314-863-0077 or e-mail the firm.